skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Navigation
Home
About
Contact
Kind Words
Facebook
Clients
Posted by
DMP
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Love Love Love these guys. I'm super honored to have gotten to take their Christmas photos.
Will working the camera for my Emily. It was a competition after all :)
I love that Amanda prefers life style or journalistic photography, it's so much fun!
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
Grainger Family
Such good sports to brave the cold and rain. Thanks guys.
Catch Up
It's Christmas time which means it's crunch time for this girl. A few pictures of the wonderful families I got to work...
Family Pictures
I love that Becky found this spot. There were like a bazillion acres to choose from. We went for the leaf covered road and a recently c...
Precious Family
Precious precious family. I am so honored you guys made the drive out to play.
Amazing Miracle
There's something so wonderful about seeing that first breath of life. What an amazing miracle. precious boy! ...
Coolest kids ever
A couple of the coolest kiddos ever!
McNeal
I love getting to see these guys and watch their family grow. They are so precious!
Happy Birthday Baby Jack!
Happy Birthday Baby Jack!
Kara 2013 part 2
You may remember Kara from her session part 1 wake boarding. It was pretty awesome but today was all about traditional shots. I thi...
(no title)
I loved getting to meet Holly and Elliot. It was so fun watching these two together. There were lots of sweet tender moments and also lo...
Categories
Childrens Photography
(106)
Family Photography
(79)
labor and delivery photo session
(6)
maternity photos
(5)
misc
(5)
Newborn photography
(15)
Senior pictures
(23)
sports photography
(9)
Wedding Photography
(24)
Copyright Daisy Mae Photography. Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Grainger Family
Such good sports to brave the cold and rain. Thanks guys.
Catch Up
It's Christmas time which means it's crunch time for this girl. A few pictures of the wonderful families I got to work...
Family Pictures
I love that Becky found this spot. There were like a bazillion acres to choose from. We went for the leaf covered road and a recently c...
Precious Family
Precious precious family. I am so honored you guys made the drive out to play.
Amazing Miracle
There's something so wonderful about seeing that first breath of life. What an amazing miracle. precious boy! ...
Coolest kids ever
A couple of the coolest kiddos ever!
McNeal
I love getting to see these guys and watch their family grow. They are so precious!
Happy Birthday Baby Jack!
Happy Birthday Baby Jack!
Kara 2013 part 2
You may remember Kara from her session part 1 wake boarding. It was pretty awesome but today was all about traditional shots. I thi...
(no title)
I loved getting to meet Holly and Elliot. It was so fun watching these two together. There were lots of sweet tender moments and also lo...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(34)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(43)
▼
December
(6)
The adorable Parker! Such a doll he did every...
One last Christmas session :) Such sweet kiddo...
Love Love Love these guys. I'm super honored to...
I just love meeting new families. This group was...
Loved spending some time with these guys. It's b...
I absolutely loved getting to spend some time wit...
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
Tags
Childrens Photography
(106)
Family Photography
(79)
labor and delivery photo session
(6)
maternity photos
(5)
misc
(5)
Newborn photography
(15)
Senior pictures
(23)
sports photography
(9)
Wedding Photography
(24)
© 2010 Daisy May Photography, Template by
DzigNine
Graphics designed by Sweet Pea's Designs