wedding day

Tuesday, September 21, 2010
I got to play 2nd shooter for the fabulous Jennifer Brown. Being a second shooter is a great opportunity to test new things and look outside the "box"


I love the stark contrast between the boys and girls getting ready photos.




the girls are so classy and elegant while the boys are .... Well it just brings to mind that old saying "sugar and spice and everything nice"





The middle frame is one of my very favorite wedding photos ever. I just love catching the Dads when they are officially giving their daughters in marriage.



That hug! That's all I can say. That hug!


and the dance! Squeels of delight from this happy photographer




A little newlywed game. So fun and very entertaining.



It may just be because I love my Dad so much but I just love all father daughter pictures. Look how proud he is! Just wonderful


 
Copyright Daisy Mae Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 Daisy May Photography, Template by DzigNine
Graphics designed by Sweet Pea's Designs