skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Navigation
Home
About
Contact
Kind Words
Facebook
Clients
A day on the lake
Posted by
DMP
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Matthew Class of 2012
One of my favorite things about senior sessions is incorporating things the seniors are into it's just so much fun especially when you can hang out at the lake.
Have a great year Matthew!
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
Grainger Family
Such good sports to brave the cold and rain. Thanks guys.
Catch Up
It's Christmas time which means it's crunch time for this girl. A few pictures of the wonderful families I got to work...
Family Pictures
I love that Becky found this spot. There were like a bazillion acres to choose from. We went for the leaf covered road and a recently c...
Precious Family
Precious precious family. I am so honored you guys made the drive out to play.
Coolest kids ever
A couple of the coolest kiddos ever!
Amazing Miracle
There's something so wonderful about seeing that first breath of life. What an amazing miracle. precious boy! ...
McNeal
I love getting to see these guys and watch their family grow. They are so precious!
Kara 2013 part 2
You may remember Kara from her session part 1 wake boarding. It was pretty awesome but today was all about traditional shots. I thi...
(no title)
I loved getting to meet Holly and Elliot. It was so fun watching these two together. There were lots of sweet tender moments and also lo...
(no title)
Miss Eliana. She is so tiny and so perfect. It was great getting to see you guys. I'll have all the photos ready for you in a cou...
Categories
Childrens Photography
(106)
Family Photography
(79)
labor and delivery photo session
(6)
maternity photos
(5)
misc
(5)
Newborn photography
(15)
Senior pictures
(23)
sports photography
(9)
Wedding Photography
(24)
Copyright Daisy Mae Photography. Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Grainger Family
Such good sports to brave the cold and rain. Thanks guys.
Catch Up
It's Christmas time which means it's crunch time for this girl. A few pictures of the wonderful families I got to work...
Family Pictures
I love that Becky found this spot. There were like a bazillion acres to choose from. We went for the leaf covered road and a recently c...
Precious Family
Precious precious family. I am so honored you guys made the drive out to play.
Coolest kids ever
A couple of the coolest kiddos ever!
Amazing Miracle
There's something so wonderful about seeing that first breath of life. What an amazing miracle. precious boy! ...
McNeal
I love getting to see these guys and watch their family grow. They are so precious!
Kara 2013 part 2
You may remember Kara from her session part 1 wake boarding. It was pretty awesome but today was all about traditional shots. I thi...
(no title)
I loved getting to meet Holly and Elliot. It was so fun watching these two together. There were lots of sweet tender moments and also lo...
(no title)
Miss Eliana. She is so tiny and so perfect. It was great getting to see you guys. I'll have all the photos ready for you in a cou...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(34)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(3)
joyful
A day on the lake
Senior 2012
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(43)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
Tags
Childrens Photography
(106)
Family Photography
(79)
labor and delivery photo session
(6)
maternity photos
(5)
misc
(5)
Newborn photography
(15)
Senior pictures
(23)
sports photography
(9)
Wedding Photography
(24)
© 2010 Daisy May Photography, Template by
DzigNine
Graphics designed by Sweet Pea's Designs